Saltwatch: Tea Party’s Over
Watch a traditional high tea party held by Mrs. Vivian Slegewick, for five special guests, on Sunday, May 1, 3:30 to 5:50 pm.
Following the event, Mrs. Slegewick’s maid will fill all cups, plates and serving dishes with salt brine.
Over two months the table will remain untouched as the brine evaporates and salt crystals form. See live views of the table here throughout the duration.
Follow the invitation and menu to meet Mrs. Slegewick and her guests and to see the delicious food being prepared for the party.
- Diane Whitehouse, Annette Lowe, Linda Fairfield, Paul Robles, Leah Fontaine, Praise Okwumabua, Stephanie Poruchnyk Butler
- Performance assistants
- Harry Finnigan, Rob Lowe, Louise Duguay
- Wendy Buelow, Val Klassen, Denis Lavoie, Video Pool
- Michael Zajac, Shaun Finnigan, Keith Oliver
- Web design
- Michael Zajac
- High Tea Bakery, William Eakin, Manitoba Arts Council, Font Squirrel